Header Ads

ad

Cameroon – Russia 2017: “I’m not surprised by our performance” – Hugo Broos

The coach of the Indomitable Lions recognizes that his team does not yet have the world level.
After the match between Hugo Broos and his German counterpart Joachim Löw, some comments were published on the FIFA website.

Hugo Broos: “I’m not surprised by our performance here. I always said that Cameroon had one of the best teams in Africa but that there was still a significant gap with modern teams like Germany. When I see Germany, they have a period when they no longer won and they have changed their training system in depth".

 Joachim Löw: “Today was a do or die. It’s our fault if we did not score earlier. My players are young and they were nervous in the first half. An error could get us out. Cameroon has left us spaces but we have not been able to take advantage of them".

Written By Ashembwom Stephanie, June 26th 2017 

No comments